Our Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the Word of God (not merely contains the Word) and is therefore the supreme and final authority in the faith and practice.
- We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three distinct personalities – the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was both fully man and fully God; that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary; that He died on the cross for our sins, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; His body rose from the grave and is now in Heaven as the High Priest and Advocate; that He is going to personally and visibly return and bring His people, both alive and dead, to reign with Him.
- We believe that all Mankind are sinners and must repent and, by faith, receive Christ’s work on the cross in order to be saved; and if they do not, they remain under God’s wrath, facing eternity in Hell.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit convicts individuals of their sin and their need for Christ as Lord and Savior; that He baptizes all believers into Christ’s body; that He is the indweller, energizer, and guide of believers, individually and as a church.
- We believe that all those who have received Christ as Lord and Savior should unite with a local church, where they will be nurtured in the Word of God and present a collective, as well as individual, witness for Christ.